mammut salg nordli mammut herresko hverdag , mammut sloper low lth hverdag grå herresko billige århus outlet,mammut danmark online,online mammut outlet schweiz,billige online priser
young and stylish without neglecting functionality! excellent fit and climate control due to the soft calf leather lining with integrated feetmap system, extensive perforations in the external velours leather for improved ventilation, and the high-grip and proven mammutec sole. the trendy poro wedge is made from recycled eva. farve:
- urban climbing
- dual density
- board lasted
- flex index: a4
- last index: multifunction
- weight for uk size 8.5 (per pair): 719
- damping element made from two different soft materials. thus a zone can be designed more softly and another zone more supporting depending upon need.
- the mammut feetmap system addresses the very different zones of the foot: those that sweat, that feel the cold and that are pressure-sensitive. mammut feetmap locates cushioning, warming, cooling, slip and non-slip lining materials in all the right places.
- this patented mammut technology delivers exceptional power transfer from the lacing section to the sole. the concept is based on free-sliding bands that are anchored to the insole. this results in enhanced safety and freedom from blisters, since the foot cannot slip around inside the boot.
- velours leather, or suede leather, is obtained by an internal split of the hide/skin. thanks to its rough surface structure it is highly abrasion resistant and breathable. depending on the required finish, velours leather can be waxed, brushed or left untreated.
- the leather lining used by mammut is made from very soft nanpa cowhide leather. the high moisture-absorption capacity and the natural breathability make for perfect climate control. a pleasant side-effect is that the leather has an antimicrobial effect, so your feet and shoes will smell better.
mammut mammutec sole:
- the three-dimensionality of the inner m-lugs provides excellent traction in all directions. the all-round caterpillar profile ensures a natural rolling motion and superb grip on smooth surfaces. specially placed braking and thrusting elements ensure safety during ascents and descents.
shoes must be protected from water, wet conditions and dirt. since wet conditions and dirt affect leathers natural properties, such as temperature control and comfort, shoe care is a very important area.
- use a brush to remove any dirt, or brush the shoe under running water to remove persistent soiling
- leather cleaning products are not recommended since the soap damages the waterproofing treatment
- after cleaning the shoes, rub in the appropriate wax or silicone-based care products or polish them using a soft brush
- dry leather needs nutrients in the form of wax (no grease or oil). apply a very thin layer and then work into the leather
- the application of wax makes nubuk or velours leather appear darker and smoother. liquid care products maintain the leathers original appearance for longer, but provide fewer nutrients
- the best way to clean the lining (textile, gore-tex® and leather) is using lots of cold water and a sponge. the lining retains high quantities of salt from perspiration. in the long term, these can have a damaging effect on textiles and leather lining materials.
- a waterproofing treatment should be applied regularly to footwear. we recommend sprays without fluorcarbone, the surrounding says thank you!
- waterproofing treatments work best when applied immediately after cleaning, once the shoe is completely dry. to ensure maximum performance, we recommended reapplying a waterproofing treatment the day before a tour.
- waterproofing is important to keep your feet dry. leather or textiles saturated with dirt and water are no longer able to breathe, resulting in increased perspiration.
- to achieve optimal resistance to water and dirt, the waterproofing treatment should be applied to clean and dry leather. clean the shoes first.
- the waterproofing treatment can be applied as soon as the leather is completely dry.
- spray the shoes thoroughly in a well-ventilated room or in the open air, using slow and even movements, from a distance of around 20 cm.
- wait until the shoes are completely dry before wearing them. 100 percent protection will be achieved after around 24 hours.
if leather is not cared for regularly, it becomes hard and brittle and its appearance suffers. shoe care is important to prevent this. this makes the leather pliant, flexible and keeps it looking good. regular care also prevents the appearance of small cracks.
- remove shoelaces and insoles.
- carefully remove dirt from the shoes using a brush. for persistent soiling, you can also brush the shoes under running water. do not use any cleaning products. soap damages leather.
- stuff cleaned leather shoes with newspaper, and change the newspaper regularly. this helps them to dry faster. (n.b. gore tex-lined shoes dry better without any newspaper inside them)
- wait until the leather is completely dry, before treating them.
our feet can be encased in our shoes for up to 16 hours during long hikes, bicycle tours or a long working day. sweat accumulates in socks and shoes. the comforting warmth of this enclosed damp environment creates the ideal breeding ground for germs. regular application of freshening products helps to keep the inside of your shoes fresh and clean.
if stored properly, a shoe retains its shape and function for a longer period. never store shoes when they are wet or dirty. this makes the leather brittle.
- after wearing, store shoes with tongues fully open and insoles removed in a shady, dry and well-ventilated area
- shoe trees should always be placed in dry shoes before storage
- never store shoes when they are wet, or in poorly ventilated places, such as in a car, a plastic bag or a cellar
- do not dry near a source of heat (fire, hot stove, etc.)
- shoes with leather linings can be stuffed with newspaper. shoes with a gore-tex lining dry faster without any newspaper inside
er du vild med mammut sloper low lth er du på udkig efter en online specialist i udendørs udstyr , kig hos mammut københavn. der er autoriseret mammut forhandler, alle vores udendørs varer, er dækket af fabriksgaranti fra mammut. vælg en herresko kategori og find alle de mulige herresko varer vi har. hvis du er tvivl, kan du kontakte os via telefon eller e-mail.
mammut - herresko - hverdag,farve: grå